Classroom Management That Works!
A FREE webinar for Educators
Date: 2nd August 2016, Tuesday
Timings: 04:00 PM – 05:00 PM
- How to engage all students? How do you handle difficult students?
- How do you steer your classroom out of the difficulties and into a more productive dynamic classroom?
- How to structure your school timetable to unleash students potential?
- How to create environment where students are eager to learn?
Understand the 4 essential elements to classroom management and how it can be successfully incorporated in your school.
Learning Objectives of the Session
1. Strategies for effective classroom management
2. Discover a learner-centered approach to harness the power of student voice
3. How to engage all students accommodating varied learning abilities and styles
4. Delve into examples of highly motivating curriculum and instruction
5. How to interweave teacher reflections and student feedback using classroom walkthroughs
About the Presenter
Education Evangelist Ms. Meenakshi Uberoi, the founding director of De Pedagogics, is an eminent speaker who is passionately involved in coaching, teaching and learning. She designs curriculum and trains educators to equip and assist teachers in creating innovative, challenging and enriching classroom environments that are conducive to students becoming life-long learners. Her focus lies in addressing the diverse interest and abilities of the students by presenting information in a variety of ways using technology as a vehicle and emphasizing relevance of class material to the world beyond the classroom.
Who can Attend
This webinar is designed for school leaders who are looking for innovative and practical ways to help unleash the potential of their students and themselves in a collaborative and flexible way.
Please confirm your participation by clicking on the below link
The Organizer would be sending you the invite link after your confirmation.