Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023 – Registrations Open
Interact with Shri Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India, to discuss and overcome the stress emerging out of examinations in order to celebrate life as an Utsav.
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi conceptualized a unique interactive program – Pariksha Pe Charcha wherein students, parents, and teachers across the nation and also from overseas interact with him to discuss and overcome the stress emerging out of examinations in order to celebrate life as an Utsav.
I call upon all #ExamWarriors, their parents and teachers to take part in these interesting activities relating to Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023. Let us collectively work towards creating a stress free environment for our students. #PPC2023 https://t.co/ovubThyvP1
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) November 30, 2022
This event has been organized successfully for the last five years by the Department of School Education & Literacy, Ministry of Education.
दूर होगा #ExamWarriors का परीक्षा का डर, मिलेगा तनाव से मुक्ति और सफलता का मंत्र।
परीक्षा के लिए और अधिक तैयार होने के लिए बनिए प्रधानमंत्री श्री @narendramodi जी की परीक्षा पे चर्चा 2023 का हिस्सा। आज ही रजिस्टर करेः https://t.co/mmOSAxKl4Q #PPC2023 pic.twitter.com/wtanwlNjsX
— Dharmendra Pradhan (@dpradhanbjp) December 6, 2022
School Students of classes 9 to 12, teachers, and parents shall be selected through an online creative writing competition. The portal is live for registrations from 25th November 2022 and will remain open till 30th December 2022 on a bouquet of themes listed below:
Themes for Students
1. Know your freedom fighters
- What life stories have you heard about Freedom fighters of your State or Region?
- What inspirations do you draw from their life?
- How do you want to serve your nation?
2. Our culture is our pride
- What is special about your state’s culture?
- What elements of that culture make you feel proud of your country?
3. My book my inspiration
- Which is a book that has shaped you greatly and why?
4. Save Environment for future generations
- What are your ideas about sustainable development?
- What challenges, do you anticipate for our future generation due to climatic changes?
- What measures must we take to protect our environment?
- How can you contribute to sustainable development as a student?
5. My life, my health
- Why is remaining healthy important?
- What do you do to remain in good health?
6. My startup dream
Entrepreneurship among students towards self-reliance for succeeding in life and at the same time contributing to the nation’s economy and work culture is the need of the hour.
- What are your dreams about your own startup?
7. STEM education/ education without boundaries
NEP 2020 recommends flexibility in the choice of subjects by the students. Students will have the liberty to take subjects of their choice, choose their own path, and pursue a profession of their own choice. There is life beyond Science and Mathematics too.
- What do you think about this?
- What challenges do you see in this transformative recommendation?
- What are your suggestions?
8. Toys and Games for Learning in Schools
Toys and Games can also be a source of learning.
- Write your view about students learning through toys and games at the secondary stage.
Themes for Teachers
1. Our Heritage
What is the essence of Teaching ‘Indian’ Traditional Knowledge for the Holistic development of the learners?
- How would you plan to teach this, integrating it into the areas you undertake in school?
2. Enabling Learning Environment
- What should be your role as a teacher to create a healthy and conducive classroom environment for better learning and the emotional and mental well-being of your learners?
- How will you structure activities to ensure the participation and learning of all the learners?
- What are your thoughts and opinion on ‘peer learning’?
3. Education for Skilling
Skill education is very important. Though the entire education system needs to be transformed for providing skill education in our country, the promotion of Vocational Education among secondary students is the need of the hour. The reason being many students do not prefer to pursue academics/ higher education, rather they want to explore different avenues to go ahead in life.
- What are your thoughts on this?
4. Lesser Curricular Load and No fear of exams
Students learn through experiential learning and project-based curriculum; having confidence in what they learn and how they learn will automatically reduce the pressure of examination.
- What initiatives, as a teacher you will take to implement this perspective of the NEP2020?
5. Future educational challenges
- In your opinion what are the current educational challenges?
- How should schools, teachers, and parents facilitate the children to cope with the changes in educational expectations?
Themes for Parents
1. My child, my teacher
- What is something interesting that your child has taught you?
- How have you learned it and adapted to it?
- Why is it important to adapt to the interests of our children?
2. Adult Education- Making everyone literate
- What according to you is the importance of Adult Education?
- How can it lead to an empowered nation?
- How can children contribute to adults’ understanding of modern issues?
3. Learning and growing together
- How will you complement your child at home with the learning at school?
- Write a creative note on your role as a parent in the healthy learning process of your child.
About 2050 students, teachers and parents selected through competitions on MyGov may be gifted with PPC Kits and a certificate of appreciation from the Director, NCERT.