Submit a news, tip, story, story idea, letter to the editor, announcement, community news (education related), school news, upcoming event, photo, video and/or a press release for inclusion in ScooNews online / magazine.
- ScooNews welcomes your contributions and letters to the editor.
- Use our content submission form to submit your content.
- Please provide photos to make your submissions interesting.
- We encourage authors to submit video with their articles. Your video must be of one of two types as listed below:
- Topic Introduction: A 30 second - 1 minute video that gives an overview of the article
- Topic detail / demo: A 45 second - 2 minute video demonstrating the topic or event discussed in your article.
- All writers must include their names, addresses and a daytime contact number where they can be reached for verification of authorship, attribution of facts and any other required information.
- We reserve the right to edit as needed or reject a submission entirely if necessary.